We’re always looking for excellent people to join Rubydale.
- Job Location: Airdrie, AB / Various locations in Central and Southern Alberta
Salary: $31 to $35 / Hour (based on experience)
Benefits: Group Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance); Bonus available
Terms and Conditions of Employment: Seasonal, Full-time (40h/week), Day, Morning, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime
Anticipated Start Date: Spring 2020 (actual start date is weather-dependent)
Education: Not required
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Security and Safety: Pre-access drug and alcohol screening required prior to working on specific job sites
Transport/Travel Information: Willing to travel regularly, Mileage, travel expenses and living allowance paid by employer as per company policy
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Personal Suitability: Team player
· Operate heavy equipment
· Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks
· Conduct preoperational checks on equipment
· Secure special attachments to equipment
Area of Work Experience: Asphalt finishing
Type of Heavy Equipment Operated: Paver
Type of Industry Experience: Road construction, Residential construction, Industrial/commercial/institutional (ICI) construction
· Job entails working close to buildings, utilities, etc. and moving to projects in various locations.
· Relocations costs covered by employer (for out-of-province applicants, up to $2,500 per individual, as per company policy).
· Subsidized accommodations available for out-of-province applicants, as per company policy.
It is the policy of Rubydale Asphalt Works to be an equal opportunity employer and to hire individuals solely on the basis of their qualification and ability to do the job to be filled. At Rubydale Asphalt Works, we work hard to ensure that our employees have the environment, tools and training they need to do their work safely and effectively. We work to build a culture across all of our operations that values diversity, is fair and inclusive, and provides opportunity for career fulfillment.
Fax: (403) 945-2680